Men's Purpose and Empowerment Coaching
5 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR PURPOSE!
Today, I want to talk about how you can find your purpose. There are various ways to find a purpose, including the course that I'm creating, which will be available in less than 30 days. It focuses on turning pain into purpose. However, there are other methods to discover your purpose.
One of the easiest ways is to ask yourself a few questions. Here are five simple questions that can guide you toward finding your purpose:
1. If money and time were not an issue, what would you do with your 9-to-5?
2. What activity or service do you love to do and could get paid well for, but you would do for free?
3. What is the biggest problem you or your family have overcome in the last 3 to 5 years?
4. What is the biggest problem your community needs to overcome in the next 5 to 10 years?
5. What is the biggest problem in our nation or the world that needs to be overcome in the next 10 to 20 years?
These are simple yet profound questions that can guide you toward your purpose. As a bonus, I have one more question for you, inspired by my father, J. D. Murphy. It's actually quite simple, but very powerful. My father likes to ask people,
“What do other people come to you for?"
For example, in my case, people come to me for either physical fitness or martial arts training. I regularly receive requests for advice in these areas, which is why I built my entire business around them. Consider what people come to you for—whether it's relationship advice, car expertise, stock market insights, or parenting tips. You may discover your purpose lies in providing guidance or expertise in those areas.
I hope these questions help you in your journey to finding your purpose. Let's talk again soon.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE 30 MINUTE